McGimpsey Bros.Removals are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. Please read Cookies if you have any concern of our usage of these.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your full name, contact address, email, contact telephone number, username and password).
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) corporate communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business and its subsidiaries and affinities which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- McGimpsey Brothers Removals use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Both ourselves and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.